Friday, July 21, 2006

So moving...

Ya know, you never really realize how much crap you have until you have to move. Its really kind of ridiculous. Right now for instance, I have a lot of stuff to move and not a lot of space to move it in. I just cant fathom how I managed to accumulate all this stuff. Most of it has some value, either monetarily or sentimental but still I have way to much crap for someone my age. I mean my father at 19 had his car, and everything he needed to live on was inside of it. He rented mattresses but he had sheets, towels, clothes and even a little camp cooking set. Now I have a computer, a TV, an XBox, a minifridge, two dressers, a bed, three chairs, a desk, and then all kinds of shit to occupy other space as well. Its stupid and I don't like it. I wish I could invent a teleporter to transport all the shit in a room from one place to another instantly. That would be the shit. Well anyway, I think I have nothing else to say today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home