The Best Show Ever
Alright so last night I attended the best live show I have ever seen in my entire life. Now I haven't been to too many concerts but this was by far the best one. It was a Buzzcocks show with a couple pretty good bands as openers, but as soon as the headliner started to play the entire thing became sublime.
There was so much happiness and energy in the room that I was head banging with a stupid grin on my face. But as soon as someone started a circle pit on the main floor everything became strangely enervating. It was the most peaceful, almost gentle circle pit I have ever seen or been in. There aren't many places were you can see thirty year old women in a pit and enjoying themselves. All I have to say is that show was the greatest thing I have experienced in terms of pure satisfactory enjoyment of the world around me. That probably didn't make much sense to anyone else, but that doesn't matter, it was my moment.
Alright that is all I really have to say, I just wanted to let that out of my system. Have a wonderful day.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home